Monday, February 25, 2013

Todays Question?

What is a question you have about men that maybe one of the other who reads this blog can help answer? Please comment below?

My Question today is why is it so hard for a man to remember a schedule tend to the kids and keep the house somewhat the way I left it? I don't know if this happens to everyone but I find when I have to leave all hell( pardon the language) breaks loose. Appointments are missed, dance lesson are forgotten, dinner is fend for yourself or if your to young for that ask your sister. And my house I think we are at World War 5000 in our house because after being gone just an evening or maybe over night my house has another world war. So what do you do to keep them on task, to help them remember, to give them ideas for dinner and to get the kids to do chores? Mind you there is a board on the wall in my kitchen that has the kids list of activities days and times. Also there are cute chore charts below that, That tell exactly what the kids need to do that day. For dinner we have a freezer full of easy food and a pantry like you wouldnt believe ( with lots of mac and cheese and soup for just that easy meal). So Again I say What to do What to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Humm Well The Hub's here stays on top of stuff here so I never had to worry much about that. Maybe it's his manager side that keeps things on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Austin is very focused on the task at hand but he can get distracted quickly with a conversation, or a friend stopping by which happens everytime I go out of town for the day or week?

    ReplyDelete