Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What to do with your time?

Today I'm thinking why are men so unpredictable? One day they want nothing to do with you and the next all they want to do is hang out with you. So how do you in your life keep a good balance between not too much but not to little either. Do you find you can tell a man you need a little space and they take it personally? Maybe there is another fabulous way to say that let me know if you have a way. Also when you say I would like to spend the day with you, plain and simple do they have a hard time comprehending that?  They question what do you mean like go to movie maybe dinner. My answer is no I just want to spend some time together maybe talk(oh No) what could that mean. Go for a drive. Lets not do the typical Dinner and a movie. Its a very hard concept for my spouse. Also how many of you have problems with cell phones? Even when asked if he could put it away does he continue on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment